Perfect Tamp. Every Time.
A unique flexure mechanism produces a smooth tamping motion that is always level with just a press.
Skip the Setup
Tamp at any depth between 4 mm - 14 mm below the basket rim.
No depth setting - switch-up your beans or adjust your grind without needing to tweak your tamper.
Forget the idea of the perfect tamping force.
Feel the tactile feedback of the force you apply so you know when compression stops.
A 58.5 mm flat base for edge compression.
The tapered base perimeter prevents pesky puck suction.
Quality anodized aluminum and stainless steel parts. Tested for over 100,000 cycles and still functional.
SpecsSee the numbers
Notice: Orders placed today will ship 4/1.
Watch Brian Quan's review on YouTube.
Recommended Puck Prep
- Add the appropriate weight of ground coffee to your precision basket.
- Baskets usually have the recommended dose marked on the side.
- Use WDT to break up clumps and evenly distribute the grounds before tamping.
3. Tamp level
- Use the Normal Dose tamper to tamp level every time.
- Press until the puck stops compressing. Don't go harder than you need to.
- Water flows evenly through the puck.
- Enjoy your tasty espresso!